The Stamford Group is delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Project Manager to join a growing IT services company in Zurich.
- The Project Manager will be asked to manage 3-5 projects sizing from small (500k) medium (2mio) to large (5mio+) client projects across Switzerland mainly, but as well in Europe.
- As Project Manager you will be planning, coordinating, executing and controlling all projects, deliverables and manage their risks
- You will be responsible for the project financial controlling (PnL) and generally a strong and close project reporting
- Act as strong relationship manager between internal and external stakeholders, teams, vendors and clients
- You will be supported and will need to coordinate various technical teams within Switzerland and off-shore in India
- Experienced IT Project Manager having managed multiple projects ranging different scopes and in different stages before
- Strong technical knowhow and track record in using Microsoft Technology (Cloud, Infra, Desktop Solutions etc. )
- MCSE or MCSA certification would be a great add-on (formerly hands-on)
- Ability to lead projects A-Z (Planning through executions) as well as dealing with smaller change requests, managing client relationships, ensure deliverables and services goals are met
- Someone who is interested in growing with and within the company
- Someone who supports him as PM as his right hands
- Can build relationships with client and maintain them
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is highly beneficial
If you are interested in this project please send me your application via this website.