Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for an Information Manager with good experience with Tableau within a Pharmaceutical environment, preferably within Clinical Operations or R&D area such as experience in reporting and root cause analysis in case of issues or inconsistencies.
This is a contracting role based in Basel and planned to start as soon as possible for 6 months duration in addition to other 6 months extension opportunities!
Are you an Information Manager with Pharma experience within Clinical Operations or R&D in general and currently looking for your next opportunities within one of the major innovative pharmaceutical company ?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
Aim of the department is to support study management teams with information across all reports and all systems.
All team members of the department are the solution owners of all strategic dashboards used by their leadership team and provide data interpretations and guidance related to issues and risks that are identified through the frequent reporting analysis.
When it comes to new solutions for a given business issue, they are providing options and recommendations and they undertake the analysis of requirements. They work on an agile and iterative approach to "test drive" options with end users and we guide Informatics to translate business needs to functional and technical requirements.
- Global cross functional reporting projects, working with a dedicated project team
- Operational requests supporting end users with issues or discussing and maturing new ideas
- Previous pharmaceutical experience and highly preferably within Clinical Operations or R&D in general
- Good knowledge of Tableau (or Spotfire) i.e. being able to prepare at least a simple report or visualization.
- Experience in reporting and root cause analysis in case of issues or inconsistencies
- Experience in managing and rolling out solutions being the liaison between various stakeholders
- Stakeholder management capabilities and experience in preparing roadmap facilitating discussions
- Strategic thinking and being able to be think ahead and confidence to share suggestions
- Experience in working with Informatics and knowing what language to use
- Exposure in agile methodology and rapid prototyping
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.