Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist with strong experience in development and configuration of business applications in international environment.
This is a contracting role based in the Basel area and planned to start in July until end of April 2019 with extension opportunities!
Are you a Senior Data Scientist with senior level experience in programming (SQL), ETL and working with data warehouse database and data modelling and currently looking for your next opportunities within one of the major innovative pharmaceutical company ?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
Our client is looking for a Data Scientist to participate in the Global Process facts project.
The project aims to simplify and streamline our end-to-end Finance and Procurement processes, facilitate measures of the current activity flow of the Procurement-to-Pay process.
- Participate in development activities of the ongoing projects
- Enhance existing data models, data flows and analyses according to new specifications and to accommodate data from different source systems
- Manage the ETL tool or other data extraction methods to extract and harmonized the data from different source systems
- Build new proof-of-concept projects to deploy multiple business processes
- Develop new data models to support new business process analyses
- Produce accurate design technical specifications with the sufficient level of detail
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and communicate ideas for development improvements, standardization of the framework and structure of the procedures in the MS SQL database
- Studies in Computer Science / Maths / Physics or a comparable degree program
- 7+ years of IT experience in large complex organization
- Proven experience in development and configuration of business applications in international environment
- Senior level experience in programming (SQL), ETL and working with databases (data warehouse) and data modelling
- Evaluating complex data and working with complicated processes are tasks you would enjoy undertaking
- Well-structured and known for being a quick learner with excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter, results oriented, visionary and looking for a product that you can develop with passion and drive
- Able to seek constant improvement of your Know-how and Big Data, Data Mining and Process Mining
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with SAP environment and tables
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (Florence.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.