Rare opportunity for a skilled Java developer to work in a fast paced environment directly developing on FX trading applications for leading international bank. Work amongst highly experienced team members on a wide variety of technologies, and gain experience in the Financial trading systems at an enterprise level.
Primarily, a dev-ops role in agile team which include core development and maintenance of FX trading applications, responsibility for hotfix implementations and dev-ops tasks.
- Proven developer experience in Java, EJB, Spring, Eclipse, Oracle, Web Services (SOAP,REST), Control M, Unix, Unix Scripting, Message Queue, Maven, WebLogic, Agile Methodology
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design and Development
- Extensive experience PL/SQL and SQL
- Experience in DevOps based Continuous Integration
- Knowledge & exposure to C# is desirable
- Experience working on live 24x7 trading applications would be an added advantage
- 5-7 years of experience working in IT ideally within a Financial organization
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English (Multilingual in Polish, German is advantageous)
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.