Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a Technical Support and Deployment Manager with pharma and logistics experience.
This is a contracting role based in Basel and planned to start in July until end of the year with real extension opportunities!
Are you a Technical Support & Deployment Manager with project based work experience within the area of clinical development and currently looking for your next opportunities within one of the major innovative pharmaceutical company ?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
- Manage 2nd-line/technical customer support for CROs, study coordinators and physicians
related to remote patient monitoring solutions that are used in clinical studies
- Establish and document scalable support processes across clinical studies, including
preparation of training materials
- Plan deployment workflows and logistics
- Manage device deployments
- Plan equipment demand and provide input to purchasing process
- 3+ years of IT project experience
- 3+ years of similar experience highly preferred (technical support, deployment management)
- Customer and/or technical support experience
- Logistics support experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Capable of combining project and operational work
- Ability to plan work ahead and manage and direct execution by others
- Quality mindset and attention to detail
- Process-oriented but still flexible
- Native-English speaker or equivalent (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Mobile Device Management experience
- Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
- Good German skills, written and spoken
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (email@example.com)
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.