Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in the Basel area, is looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect having experience with Track and Trace or Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications.
This is a contracting role planned to start in August until the end of March 2019 with extension opportunities!
Are you a German speaker IT Infrastructure Architect with experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV) and currently looking for your next challenging project ?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
Our client is looking for someone that assesses their current Track and Trace Serialization System infrastructure and leads the migration to their standard IT infrastructure. You will lead a virtual group of SMEs to assess the actual IT environment, define budget requirements to migrate the application on standard IT infrastructure, plan and create a project proposal for the migration. In addition you will work in close collaboration with Business, Quality Assurance and global IT.
- Assess existing IT infrastructure
- Define required components within the standard Manufacturing IT Blueprint V2
- Forecast Budget needs for migration
- Create project proposal for the migration
- Close collaboration with internal and external partners like Business, Informatics, Engineering and Suppliers
- 8+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure architecture
- Good project management skills (must be visible in the experience)
- Degree in Informatics
- Experience in specifying, configuring, testing and documenting of systems and applications
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and have a high service orientation
- Good technical understanding with good networked thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- German speaking
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in Track and Trace or Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Experience in Pharma production or IT environment (GxP, CSV)
- English speaking
- Project Experience
If you match the above skill set and are interested in this position, I look forward to receiving your application via this website.
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (email@example.com)
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.