On behalf of our client, a well-established pharmaceutical company in central Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to supports manufacturing operations in the areas of process development, tool design, machine programming & layout, machinery & equipment, continuous improvement and other duties associated with engineering support of production. Provides direction and technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies, investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
- Supports the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost
- Develops process validation strategy and writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation)
- Acts as Subject Matter Expertise in GMP and Process & Machine Capabilities and Acts as a liaison to vendors with regard to contracted products, tools & fixtures, and their manufacture
- 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 4 years of experience preferred.
- Experience with packaging, Laser, and CNC processes and equipment
- Strong knowledge and skills in PLM system, Agile PLM, SAP, Windchill and Adaptive
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website. Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.