Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst having strong experience with ServiceNow.
This is a contracting role based in Basel and planned to start end of January until end of June 2019.
Are you a Business Analyst having experience with ServiceNow Service Mapping and currently looking for your next career step?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
The role described here will require an intensive management of ServiceNow ITSM Processes with focus on Discovery, Configuration Management and related processes. It necessitates close liaison with the ServiceNow project team, end-client stakeholders, multiple supplier representatives and on & off-shore development. The engagement will ensure that core defects, enhancements or alternative working methods required to deliver the initial scope for Go Live are identified, agreed, delivered and tested with support from offshore resources.
- Execute the technical delivery effort and account for milestone targets according to the project plan, covering design & build, testing, deployment & hypercare phases
- Take ownership & responsibility for technical delivery of various Discovery components as assigned
- Co-ordinate, lead and actively support testing, simulation, training and enhancement within Project team and with Functions
- Report on the status of deliverables and progress against plan which feeds into the ITSM and wider program Governance model
- Produce weekly monthly report to highlight risks, key decisions & progress
- Proactively manage Discovery specific enhancements/defects
- Highlight any risks and issues observed
- Represent the Galileo Program professionally and provide the public face of the relevant process areas when required
- Work with the wider program teams to enable delivery of the processes
- Broadly knowledgeable of ServiceNow Discovery with the ability provide advice on overall Discovery and CMDB (configuration management database) deployment
- Knowledge of various discovered device types and technical terminology
- 3+ years of experience implementing ServiceNow Discovery, including deployment of mid-servers, development of probes and patterns and use of whitelists/blacklists
- Knowledge of overall CMDB management and an understanding of ITSM (Service Management) processes
- Previous experience with validated systems or other experience in a highly regulated industry highly desirable
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Mapping a plus
- Keen awareness of limitations of ServiceNow & good practice design for solutions of enterprise scale
- Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery with minimal management support
- Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams)
- Service Management IT industry knowledge, ITIL aware (Foundation minimum) etc.
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (email@example.com).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.