Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst having strong experience with ServiceNow.
This is a contracting role based in Basel and planned to start end of January until end of June 2019.
Are you a Business Analyst having experience with ServiceNow Service Mapping and currently looking for your next career step?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
The role described here will require an intensive management of ServiceNow ITSM Processes with focus on Discovery, Configuration Management and related processes. It necessitates close liaison with the ServiceNow project team, end-client stakeholders, multiple supplier representatives and on & off-shore development. The engagement will ensure that core defects, enhancements or alternative working methods required to deliver the initial scope for Go Live are identified, agreed, delivered and tested with support from offshore resources.
- Execute the delivery effort and account for milestone targets according to the project plan, covering design & build, testing, deployment & hypercare phases
- Take ownership & responsibility for technical delivery of various Discovery components as assigned
- Co-ordinate, lead and actively support testing, simulation, training and enhancement within Project team and with Functions
- Report on the status of deliverables and progress against plan which feeds into the ITSM and wider program Governance model
- Produce weekly monthly report to highlight risks, key decisions & progress
- Proactively manage Discovery specific enhancements/defects
- Highlight any risks and issues observed
- Represent the Galileo Program professionally and provide the public face of the relevant process areas when required
- Work with the wider program teams to enable delivery of the processes
- Work consultatively with stakeholders and retain focus to achieve the deployment schedule
- Run iterative workshops with stakeholders as required
- Work with Project management to assist with tracking & escalation of issues
- Broadly knowledgeable of ServiceNow Discovery with the ability provide advice on overall Discovery and CMDB deployment
- Ability to meet with stakeholders and derive deliverable requirements from such
- Ability to communicate the value and limitations of Service Now Discovery within the project context
- Knowledge of various discovered device types and technical terminology
- Knowledge of overall CMDB management and an understanding of ITSM processes
- Previous experience with validated systems or other experience in a highly regulated industry highly desirable
- Develop and execute test scripts
- Provide support to the Core and Foundation technical team(s)
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Mapping a plus
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.