Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a ServiceNow Process Expert with expertise in Event & Service Availability Management process areas.
This is a 6 months contractual role starting in January 2019.
• Co-ordinate and lead testing, simulation and training
• Coordinates and support test execution
• Ensure processes are aligned and integrated
• Report on the status of deliverables and progress
• Produce weekly monthly report to highlight risks, key decisions & progress
• Directly manage and take responsibility for the Function Super Users within the assigned processes
• Proactively manage application specific enhancements/defects
• Work consultatively with stakeholders and retain focus to achieve the deployment schedule
• Run iterative workshops with stakeholders
• Experience in Event Management and Availability Management area
• Experience of Service Management implementation/transformation programs as a business analyst
• Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery
• Working business knowledge of consulting services
• Service Management IT industry knowledge, ITIL aware (Foundation minimum)
If you match the above skill set I look forward to receiving your application, including a motivational letter, via this website.