Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a Senior Corporate Communication Lead having strong Corporate Communications experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
This is a one year contracting role based in the Basel area and planned to start in January with extension opportunities.
Are you a German speaker Communication Lead having experience in a global environment with Change Communications and currently looking for your next career step?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
Our client is searching for a Senior Corporate Communications Lead to drive both internal and external communications for a major organization change program.
- Working with project teams to integrate change management and communication activities into the project plan
- Working with the OCM stream to develop a communication strategy and plan, and then driving the implementation of this together with the OCM (Organization Change Management) stream lead
- Developing a communication strategy inclusive actionable and targeted communication plans
- Drive internal communications about the project, including the gSite, emails, and intranet articles
- Work with media relations on external communications
- Work with group communications partners to share information about the program and planned communications
- Lead a small team of communicators in the program
- 8+ years of experience in Corporate Communications (as Communication Lead / Manager)
- Excellent language skills in both English and German (both are mandatory)
- Experience in a global environment with Change Communications
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies)
- Capability to think strategically
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Excellent team player
Nice to Haves:
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.