Junior Banking IT PMO (E/F)
On behalf of our client in the financial services industry, we are seeking for a motivated junior IT PMO to join their Analytics and Data Science Compliance Department.
This is your opportunity to become a part of a highly motivated and open-minded analytics team with a strong team spirit and the drive to build new technologies.
Take this incredible chance to work on high profile projects alongside a brand-new team utilizing new technologies.
- Providing administrative support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
- Developing, building and maintaining strong relationships to achieve project objectives within an international and demanding environment
- Taking accountability for effective execution of the Project / Program Management processes and procedures
- Strengthening relationships with the Project Managers and Program Managers offering support and guidance
- Assist the Project / Program Manager with progress monitoring and reporting
- Support the Project / Program Manager with the Change Control Process – tracking occurring changes
- Assistance of the Project / Program Manager in maintaining resource forecast and staffing profiles
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in information technology
- Previous experience in project delivery and project support roles
- Strong data analytical skills with the understanding of data analytical tools
- Proven-track record using MS Office suite tools (PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational talent, with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects
- Solid problem-solving skills in hectic situations
- Good stakeholder management, analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
Are you a junior IT PMO with the willingness to expand your expertise and to constantly perform on a high-level?
Are you interested in this opportunity and would like to have more information? Then please get in touch with me.