On behalf of our client in the financial services industry, I am seeking for a talented IT PMO joining their Client Tax Department in Lucerne, Switzerland.
Do you thrive when navigating complex environments? Are you always up for the next challenge and solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills?
Then Take this incredible chance to work in a dynamic, driven and diverse international team of highly skilled and experienced professionals.
- Provide PMO support to regulatory reporting program across Investment Bank, Risk & Finance divisions
- Work closely with the central program team, senior managers, IT and other project groups to meet program/project deliverables
- Developing, building and maintaining strong relationships to achieve project objectives within an international and demanding environment
- Deliver senior management-level status reports to the relevant steering and operating committees
- Provide administrative support to the workstream leads and project managers using agreed project management methodologies
- Assist the Project / Program Manager with progress monitoring and reporting
- Maintain documentation for the program & projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a project / PMO role (preferably in the financial industry)
- Previous PMO experience supporting large programs
- Strong data analytical skills with the understanding of data analytical tools
- Solid organizational skills, ideally combined with strong JIRA tool knowledge
- Strong organizational talent, with the ability to multi-task across multiple projects
- profound skills at MS Office (Outlook, advanced Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good stakeholder management, analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Fluent in English and conversational German Language skills
Are you interested in this opportunity and would like to have more information? Then send me your application.