Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for a Mobile Application Manager with experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
This is a contracting role based in Basel and planned to start next year for 6-month duration.
Are you a Mobile Application Manager with proven experience within the fast life-cycle of mobile applications and currently looking for your next opportunities within one of the major innovative pharmaceutical company?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
- Release management and operations of mobile applications used in clinical trials
- Maintenance of mobile applications and web systems in the operational phase – i.e. driving implementation of bug fixes and improvements in cooperation with development, test and installation teams
- Drive mobile software updates for compatibility with new iOS and Android patch levels and major versions
- Test coordination and execution
- 3+ years of experience in IT and application management
- Experience with the fast life-cycle of mobile applications
- Experience in second or third level technical support
- Ability to plan work ahead and manage and direct execution by others
- Capable of combining project and operational work
- Quality mindset and attention to detail
- Process-oriented but still flexible
- Native-English speaker or equivalent, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry
- Project-based work experience within the area of clinical development
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV)
- Good German skills, written and spoke
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (email@example.com)
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.