Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel, is looking for an Administrative Assistant having strong Corporate Communications experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
This is a contracting role based in the Basel and planned to start in January for 6-month duration with extension opportunities.
Are you a German speaker Administrative Assistant having experience in a global environment with Change Communications and currently looking for your next career step?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
The Team Administrative Assistant provides administrative and secretarial support to the assigned Team members. Our client is looking for a motivated, flexible and friendly assistant.
- Organizing and coordinating internal and external meetings (incl. team meetings, video, teleconferences, telepresence, etc.), assisting assigned team members with calendar management, preparing documents and presentations, travel and meeting arrangements, congress registrations, expenses processing via CONCUR system and other administrative or operational activities
- Managing e-mails and correspondence in English and German,
- Communication and information sharing (department's network drive, touchpoint, gdrive etc.)
- Ensuring an appropriate information flow for the department with stakeholders and other functions, coordination of job interviews worldwide
- Get purchase orders in the ARIBA system for Vendors, coding of incoming invoices via ARIBA, tracking of purchase orders, general filing/archiving (internal, external)/
- As needed, providing cover for other team administrative assistants
- 5 or more years’ work experience interacting as an Administrative assistant and Secretarial/business/office management certification/qualification
- Outstanding computer skills and specific proficiencies with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google and other applications, proven abilities to work independently, strong customer orientation and team player attitude
- Experienced and excellent in communication with external stakeholders, strong communication skills and proficiency in English (oral and written) and German is required
- Open-minded, flexible, outstanding team player who can work efficiently under pressure, a strong sense of confidentiality
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.