Our client, a global leader in industrial technology based in Zurich, is looking for a Senior GDPR Project Manager to support the coordination with the company’s Legal & Integrity Department to ensure compliance of P&L (Profit & Loss) processes and initiatives.
This is a contracting role based in Zurich and planned to start in December until end of June 2019.
Are you a Procurement & Logistics Compliance Manager having knowledge and understanding of Privacy regulation and currently looking for your next opportunity?
If so, please have a look at the opportunity we can offer you:
- Coordinate with the company’s Legal & Integrity Department to determine the impact of global regulatory framework to Procurement & Logistics processes and activities, with special focus on GDPR and Privacy regulations
- Lead and/or contribute to compliance related projects in P&L (mainly Group Level). As a main task, contribute to the GDPR Program and lead the project for the Group Function Procurement & Logistics, coordinating the execution of all deliverables across the global organization.
- Review Procurement & Logistics process framework to ensure compliance to applicable regulations and industry standards in terms of Integrity and Risk Management.
- Provide expertise and drive communication and training concerning Compliance and Integrity issues across the PL organization.
- Work with the Procurement & Logistics Practice team and other PL Division/Regional leaders to develop compliance & integrity programs and process standards that are applicable across all business units and regions.
- Supervise compliance related o PL Group Directives, Instructions and Procedures
- Provide project management reporting and special analysis as required, e.g. cross-border reporting, risk exposure etc.,
- Advanced knowledge of Procurement and Logistics processes and Contract Management
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Privacy regulation
- Highly analytical and structured, with good Project Management experience (global/ cross-functional projects)
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork, and communication
- Fluent in English, other languages are an added advantage
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland.
Are you interested with this opportunity and would like to have more information? Please get in touch with Florence Wespiser (email@example.com)
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.